Jkssb Accounts Assistant 2020 Syllabus PDF
Syllabus for Written test (Objective Type) for the Class IV post of Panchayat Accounts Assistant with Negative Marking ( 0.25 ).
|1||General Knowledge with special |
reference to J&K
|4||Knowledge of Computer Applications||30|
|5||Accountancy and Book Keeping||30|
Click Below to Download PDF
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K 30 M
- Popular names of personalities (Religion, Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History)
- Constitution of India – Formation, Fundamental rights, Directive principles.
- 73rd amendment of constitution of India.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes- Guidelines and objectives.
- Important Tourist Destinations.
- History of J&K- places and their importance.
- Sustainable Development Goal.
- Agriculture in economic development, industrialization and economic
- Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 (as amended upto October, 2018 and rules).
- Climate and crops in J&K and India.
- Current events of Local, National and International importance.
Mathematics/ Statistics 10 M
- Theory of Probability.
- Tabulation and compilation of data.
- Methods of collecting primary and secondary data.
- Theory of Attributes- Basic concept and their applications.
- Sampling and Non Sampling errors.
- Analysis of Time Series components.
- Demography- Census, its feature and functions.
- Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates.
- Set Theory- Basic Concepts and Applications.
- Matrices & Determinants, simultaneous Linear Equations.
- Analytical Geometry.
General Economics 10 M
a. Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and Principles.
b. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting for Panchayat.
c. Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
d. Growth and development: – Meaning, Scope, Difference & Relevance.
e. Inflation; Meaning, Types, Effects.
f. Production, cost and efficiency.
g. Factors of production and laws.
h. Demand analysis.
i. Theory of Consumers demand using in difference curve technique.
j. Pricing under various forms of Markets.
k. Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP).
Knowledge of Computer Applications 30 M
- Introduction and Objectives.
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Bringing the computer to life.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & Output Devices.
- Basics of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, PDF Internet, and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
- Terms and Abbreviation used in IT.
Accountancy and Book Keeping 30 M
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
- Bank reconciliation Statement.
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping.
- Rules for journalizing.
- Trial Balance.
- Trading Account.
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit and cash based single entry system of accounting.
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
General Science 10 M
a. Important Inventions and their inventor.
b. Important and Interesting facts about human body part
c. Nutrition in Animals and Plants.
d. Diseases and their causes like bacteria; Viruses and Protozoa.
- Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses.
- Chemical name of important substances like Plaster of Paris etc.
- Chemical Change and Physical Change.
- Properties of Gasses.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Chemistry in Everyday life.
- Important inventions and their inventor.
- S.I Units.